turbo.sockutil – Socket utilites and helpers¶
bind_sockets(port, address, backlog, family)¶
Binds sockets to port and address. If not address is defined then * will be used. If no backlog size is given then 128 connections will be used.
- port – (Number) The port number to bind to.
- address – (Number) The address to bind to in unsigned integer hostlong format. If not address is given, INADDR_ANY will be used, binding to all addresses.
- backlog – (Number) Maximum backlogged client connects to allow. If not defined then 128 is used as default.
- family – (Number) Optional socket family. Defined in Socket module. If not defined AF_INET is used as default.
(Number) File descriptor
add_accept_handler(sock, callback, io_loop, arg)¶
Add accept handler for socket with given callback. Either supply a IOLoop object, or the global instance will be used…
- sock – (Number) Socket file descriptor to add handler for.
- callback – (Function) Callback to handle connects. Function receives socket fd (Number) and address (String) of client as parameters.
- io_loop – (IOLoop instance) If not set the global is used.
- arg – Optional argument for callback.